According to KopalaTimes, a National Institute of Public Administration alias NIPA student in her 20's has confessed how she slept with a named prominent Lusaka Politician during the 20th January Presidential By-elections at Golden Peacock hotel, and how she now has worms in her private area.

Read her confession below:

"He took me for a night which he promised to give me K800 for a night stand without using condoms which I agreed because I needed money to buy my handout, as a student you will understand what am saying. I took the offer after when we were done, I thought he will give me a cheque but he paid with cash, K800 on my palm within a week, I can't remember what and what I bought with it, the cash just went off like a wind.

"After the money shock, I started noticing something strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am always in pain with blood all over me, so the pain keeps increasing day by day. After a week of pain, I decided to go to a doctor for proper checkup, so I call on a friend she took me to this hospital and the moment I ope-ned up my legs, worms were all over the floor and within me eating me up."

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

 
Top