0




Eric Omondi is arguably one of the best comedians in Kenya and his jokes have been dearly missed. Since his break out of being a comedian, the comedy industry has never been the same.

The star once quit ‘Churchill show’ to start his own show, but it was an epic fail. But despite everything, Eric is amongst the few successful comedians in the country.

Talking to Gossip Spot, Eric Omondi said,

“Did I leave?” he asks. “What do we call it because I didn’t quit. Let’s say I’m a first born, and I had to move out, that’s the best way to put it. Have you ever seen a 42-year-old man living with his mother? It’s very unattractive, I had to move out and build my own house, and I’m old enough now.”

In page 2 below, Eric speaks out differently claiming there was a fight of him and churchill over this lady called…..GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE

 
Top