0

CLICK DOWN HERE FOR HERE NUDE PHOTOS




My Name is Helen and I am a assistant at one of the Companies in Mombasa. I am 27 years of age. I am average in height. I believe you can see all that in my snap. I reside in Tudor estate in the wonderful place called Mombasa. You can see my color and looks and I hope I would be seen as beautiful. I have a shape eye for the finer things in life.

I am here looking for a handsome young African man between the age of 19 to 39. I don’t care about his height, skin colour nor location. I just need him to be lovingly capable to take care of me, at home & I will cater for his need. I am a single lady who is ready for perfect dating. Comment below to/or get my contacts below


CLICK DOWN HERE FOR HERE NUDE PHOTOS

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE

 
Top