0



Former Tusker Project Fame contestant Hemedi Suleiman, popularly known as Hemedy PhD, is currently the talk of the town after he revealed that he will not stop wearing makeup. Hemedy, who has been applying make up for quite sometime, said that makeup makes him look attractive and that beauty products are not meant for women only.
The Tanzanian musician further revealed that he uses powder, lip-shines, and perfumes and he only uses these products while he is working, just to differentiate his looks while at home and work.
“I will not stop using makeup because beauty products are not only meant for women, we should apply makeup, too. I use products such as powder and lipshine to help increase the attractiveness and make visibility smarter. I am a star and supposed to live like a star; it is common. I often use cosmetics in my work to appear different at home and at work, so I insist that I cannot stop wearing makeup just because people talk bad.”

- See more at: http://bigeye.ug/hemedi-shocks-fans-after-saying-he-uses-lip-shine-and-powder/#sthash.DgWxJJG3.dpuf

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE

 
Top