0





A sad reality…

The last wish
A prisoner sentenced to death awaiting execution, asked as a last wish a pencil and paper. After writing for several minutes, the man called the prison guard and requested that this letter to be delivered to his birth mother.
The letter said…
Mother, if there was more justice in this world, we would be two to be executed and not just me. You’re as guilty as I am for life, that I’ve carried out.
Remember when I stole and won at home the bicycle of a boy like me?
You helped me to there hide for that my father do not obtain here discover.
Remember when I stole the money in the portfolio of the neighbour?
You’ve been with me at the mall the spent.
Remember when I discussed it with my dad and he have left?
He just wanted to correct me because I had stolen the final result of the contest that of course, I finally be expelled.

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE

 
Top